Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog Design

I'm just playing with the blog design a little bit right now. I think I've got a pretty good layout where it stands now, but I'd like to know what you guys think. I don't want it to be hard for all of you to read it!

I'll be posting the top 10 Meets of the Year later tonight, I was hoping to get it done yesterday, but the research I've put it has taken longer than expected, there are some really stacked meet this upcoming season.

Penntrack seems to be undergoing a lot of changes right now, and I'm not totally sure what's up with that and how it's all going to work, but it seems to be quite a bit more expensive so I'm hoping that whatever features they're adding are useful to all of us for information, cause heck, all I need is to see race results.

That's all for now Folks!

--ForrestCRN

No comments:

Post a Comment