Monday, November 4, 2013

Race Stories!

I've gotten in contact with quite a few people on Facebook who medalled (top 25) and many of them have been very generous with sharing their season stories and future goals. I will be slowly posting those stories over the next few days.

If I did not message you on facebook and you were a medalist that reads the blog, please e-mail me at fk246898@muhlenberg.edu I was unable to find around 25 to 30 people on facebook so I wasn't able to contact everyone.

Thanks to everyone who is helping out with the stories, and best of luck going into Winter Track and/or Regional's to everyone!

Just another reminder that there is a big post coming out next Sunday about both NXN NE and FL NE competition wise that I'll be writing up.

Last but not least 'Ginny Boynton Photography' is a fantastic Facebook page to check out if looking for photo's from the state meet. I found the page randomly through Facebook, and I don't know Ginny personally, but she did a really great job at the meet and trying to get a lot of the runners. So check that page out!

--ForrestCRN

1 comment:

  1. Ginny had 2 boys graduate from Cumberland V and still goes to all events,goes great photos for the love of the sport.

    ReplyDelete