Thursday, December 5, 2013

Videos/Podcast?

So last season Jarrett (Etrain11) and I did videos for the blog. I haven't talked to him, but I doubt he'll want to do them again this season, however, I was wondering if all of you would be interested in me starting a Podcast or doing some videos this season? I liked the format and I had some fun doing them.

There will be a poll up on the side for Podcast, Video, or Posting. (I will of course still post, these methods will just be a supplement). They'll probably be 4-5 minutes (quicker than last season) and a bit more brief, but I want to bring more energy with them. You will be able to vote for multiple options as well.

Speaking of videos, I'm not sure how much all of you guys watch Flotrack's 'RunJunkie' videos, but I think they're fabulous:

http://www.flotrack.org/coverage/250914-Nike-Cross-Nationals-NXN-2013/video/725812-Sarah-Baxter-vs-Alexa-Efraimson-at-NXN

I would recommend all of you check this out, despite many of your dislike for women's racing. These two 'girls' are fantastic racers and NXN for girls will be epic this season. I personally am on the side of Efraimson, the girl is so strong. Check out her Workout Wednesday which is also on www.flotrack.org

Let me know whose side you're on and keep the predictions coming on the preview posts! The 800 will be out in about 2 hours!

--ForrestCRN

3 comments:

  1. Please do race videos! I love to watch those. Especially 800, Mile, and 3000. I know all my fellow runnings fans enjoy watching those videos. Also, if you go to the meet, it would be awesome if you took videos of the actual races. It shows us a lot about the runners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'll be (hopefully) attending a few indoor meets during my time home (and possibly racing/tempo'ing in one or two of them). I will let you guys know for sure which meets I'll be at. Not a bad idea to try and get people to take race videos and send them to me... I like it!

      Thanks for the idea good Sir!

      Delete
    2. Yeah actually I really like the idea of getting some "reporters" around the meets to get race video and maybe even interviews. It'd be easier on you Forrest and definitely get a better view of all the meets around the state.

      Delete