Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dual Meets - 9/26

I think I'll post one of these every thursday to let people discuss how Dual meets went. For me Dual meet's aren't a huge deal, but it's nice to see results. Times don't matter from them, but placings can and we had a couple big ones this week.

WCHvsDTWvsWCE
A really great tri-meet if you ask me, I was excited to see the results.
Tony Russell races for the first time with big 10 second win over Chris Cummings. Cummings has been running really well all season so it shows what kind of shape Tony is in. After that I was impressed with Henderson's other pieces.
But how about DTW! Their 1st guy was 8th, but then they put 13 men between 8th and 25th place. That's just crazy depth with a 1:35 second spread 1-13. I don't think there is another team in the state who could do that. They had 2 guys in front of Moy and 4 in front of WCE's #3.

CRN vs WT
A lot of people have been looking to see WT make it into the top 10, but CRN dismantled them yesterday with Wilson and Arita going 1-2 followed by a 4-5 finish by Simmons and Griswold (finished together). They scored 23-33 when Pat Profy took 11th as their 5th man, but Sophomore Ben Heintz had a big race placing right behind Profy for 12th (10 seconds back). He could be CRN's next breakout star.

That's all I've got, but post any meet results or news articles below that help us bring out all the great battles from this Wednesday!!!

Also, I updated  the post on the Carlisle Invitational, so check that out as well.

--ForrestCRN

No comments:

Post a Comment