Friday, October 4, 2013

A Bit About Me

I've been running this blog for a couple months now and I realized I've never really made a post about who I am... not that most of you care, but I will be attending the Paul Short High School Races on Saturday so I thought I'd  share a little bit about myself. BTW, feel free to come up and talk to me before or after the race about anything and everything. I'm a really social creature, which may surprise those who think I spend all my time blogging.

My name is Forrest Kentwell, I am a sophomore at Muhlenberg College (yes, the same College that Etrain11 attends). I run track and XC for the school while Double Majoring in History and Religion Studies. I attended Council Rock North High School, if the CRN part of my blogging name didn't make that obvious.

Much like Jarrett Felix (Etrain) I started blogging over my love of track and field. I follow collegiate and professionals very closely, as well as the PA high school scene.

PR's:
5k - 16:44 @ Lehigh
1600 - 4:35.92 (High School)
1500 - 4:24 (High School)
800 - 2:02.12 (College), HS was 2:02.82

That's all for Now Folks! Hope to see a few of you on Saturday

--ForrestCRN

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your race tomorrow Forrest!

    Sincerely,
    Anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great job carrying on the blog!

    I'll be there tomorrow looking for you.

    - RJJL

    ReplyDelete