Monday, October 28, 2013

Jumbled Thoughts

There are a bunch of things on the list for this post, so bear with me! :)

1. I will be having the draft again this year similar to how Etrain did it! I'd like to host it either Wednesday or Thursday night around 9 PM. Please add me on Facebook and send me a message that you would like to play. I will make the group tomorrow night once we get a few people. I'd love to have 6 to 10 guys playing! It will be the same as last year, we'll pick a varsity squad of 7 point and the top 5 guys will score based on place.
 -- So far there will be 4 of us at the draft, I'd like to get a few more! You can do it anonymously if you don't use facebook, so e-mail me - fk246898@muhlenberg.edu or text me : 215-990-6173 if you would like to do it that was. (Otherwise message me on facebook)

2. I will not be attending the State Meet, because I will be racing in the Centennial Conference Championships. I really wish I could be there to watch, but I am looking for one or multiple people to help out the blog through different avenues. Please e-mail, text, or contact me in some manner, if you would like to do one, or some of the following:
a) Text Updates
b) Video Coverage (Race segments and/or Interviews)
c) Post Meet Write Up's

3. After the State Meet, like Etrain, I will attempting to Contact everyone who medalled to do write-up's for the blog about their experiences from the meet. Just a heads up on that.

4. In the days following the state meet I will be looking to do skype interviews with people about the meet, how the season went as a whole, and plans looking forward to track. I will be doing these until late November, so contact me if you're interested in doing that, I'll also be sending out messages requesting them.

5. The Race Interviews and End of the Race footage is now up online. I apologize for the delay.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8x5g7b0xMfb_WXFLqN3P8A/videos is the menu for all of the videos.

6. Hopefully tonight I'll have time to put up a A and/or AA top 25 individual's prediction post. If not it'll be up tomorrow.

--ForrestCRN

7 comments:

  1. District 1 unseeded results: http://runccrs.com/results/category/2012-race-results/
    Team scores to follow tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Team Places:
      1. WCH
      2. DTW
      3. GV

      Delete
    2. Keep in mind Barchet and Swart ran for WCH

      Delete
    3. Barchet and Swart are part of Henderson's jv, why is that surprising?

      Delete
    4. They aren't freshman or sophomores. Both are juniors and may make the team next year but DTW has freshman/sophmores. GV had seniors/juniors leading the charge as well... so they aren't "up and coming."

      Delete
  2. Early to make this statement, but I think DTW kills WCH next year. For that matter, there is a chance WCH doesn't make states.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey any chance I can get in on this fantasy draft?

      Delete